Time & Location
10 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
About The Event
🔊 MedSoc Careers Directorate is bringing to you Careers Symposium 2021 , held on 3 Apr and 10 Apr 2021 (Saturdays) over Zoom. Please refer to the attached program booklet for information on the talks. Slots are limited over Zoom so SIGN UP NOW! 🙋 You will receive email confirmation upon successful registration.
1. Hear from DIOs FROM ALL 3 HEALTHCARE CLUSTERS on the direction of residency programs and appreciate the differences of each cluster!
2. Broad panels of doctors from a variety of SPECIALTIES AND SUBSPECIALTIES
3. Gain insights from doctors in the PUBLIC VS PRIVATE sectors and the opportunities available for each of these paths!
4. Tune in to Dr Phua Chu Qin who will share about PREPARING FOR RESIDENCY - how and when to decide!
5. EXPLORE possible career choices with two segments of Careers Exploration, where we touch on topics like global and public health, medico-legal issues, and forensic medicine/psychology
6. Keep it real with current HOs on selecting the institutions for HO YEAR and how to better prepare for SIP and HO year! Especially relevant for upper years!
Sign up now at https://www.lkcmedsoc.com/events-signup